It's the Service Reminder Indicator.
IN 00 = no service required
OEL = oil service
IN 01 = inspection 1
IN 02 = inspection 2
Now, since I cannot condone poor maintenence, I'll tell you how to get rid
of it as long as you're doing the maintenence. : )
1. Switch ignition ON.
2. Press and hold odometer reset button below speedometer.
3. Switch ignition OFF and release odometer reset button. OEL will now
4. Press and hold the lower digital clock set button or the analog clock set
button until five dashes (-----) appear in display.
5. If necessary, pree odometer reset button to proceed to the IN 01 display
(15,000 mile maintenence) and reset using the clock button.
6. If necessary, repeat procedure to reset IN 02 (30,000 mile maintenence)
7. To end reset mode: switch ignition ON; when display IN 01 appears, switch
8. Go out and buy the Bentley's manual.
Hope this helps!
>When I turn the ignition key to the on position, but before I turn the
>engine over, the digital odometer says what looks like "in o2". Is this a